Choosing what to wear for your family portrait can be a daunting experience. Here are some helpful tips to make sure your portraits look amazing!
- Solid colours work really well
- Its always nice to match outfits in order to create a sense of unity in the group
- Stick to 2 or 3 colours through out the group
- White shirts and blue jeans are a popular favorite
- You are welcome to bring 2 different outfits and change half way through your shoot
- Try to bring some personality into the shoot in the form of a hobby, your favorite sports team or something funny!